Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Methodist College offers web print functionality to students. This allows students and employees to print documents from personal laptops from one of the library's printers. For more information please see the instructions below.
Scanning is available in the library. You must have a USB drive to scan.
Using the Lexmark Printer/Scanner/Copier
1. Login with your WebPrint Card Number
2. Enter USB storage device into port
3. Select the Scan option from the display screen
4. Select desired properties
The item will be saved as a file on your USB drive.
To copy, you must know your WebPrint PIN.
1. Enter your WebPrint PIN to the Lexmark Copier/Scanner/Printer
2. Select "Copy" from the display screen
3. Select desired properties
4. Press "Copy It" on the display screen